What I Believe
There is only one God, who exists in three Persons — the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. These three are one = Jesus Christ; He is loving, holy and just; Only one God where man can be saved; Jesus Christ; There is Power in the name of God; And the name of God is Christ Jesus:
John 10:30.I and my Father are one.
The Bible is God’s Word. It is inspired and accurate. It is our perfect guide in all matters of life; The bible has the answers to all and any question you might have:
Sin has separated us all from God; The 10 commandments were given to man so that man can realize the need for a saviour; and that saviour is Jesus Christ; and only through Jesus Christ can we be reconciled to God:
John 14:6.Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me.
Jesus Christ is both God and Man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took all our sins upon Himself, and Jesus has forgiven us of all our sins; Today’s; Yesterdays; and Tomorrows: He bore 39 strips and by His strips we were and are healed; He died and rose again; He is seated at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Mediator:
1 Peter 2:5.You also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
Salvation is a gift from God to man. This gift we receive by grace through faith in Jesus Christ and there is not anything we can do to earn it; it produces works pleasing to God:
Ephesians 2: 8-9
8. For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9. Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Water baptism is a symbol of the cleansing power of God and a testimony of our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. We do not have to be baptized in water to get salvation; John the Baptist, baptized in water, but Jesus came to baptize us in the Holy Spirit:
Jesus tells us; “go and preach the gospel and He that is baptized” Baptized is being baptized in the Holy Spirit;
Mark 16: 15-18
15. And he said to them, Go you into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16. He that believes and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believes not shall be damned.
17. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
The Holy Spirit is our Comforter; Teacher; Counselor; Sprit of Truth; He guides us in all areas of our lives. He also blesses us with spiritual gifts and empowers us to yield the fruit of the Spirit. When filled with the Holy Spirit we are able to speak in tongues; The language of the angels: (1 Corinthians Chapter 13: Verse 1)
Communion; The cup of the Lord; When we takes this cup and bread we do it in remembrance of what Jesus did on the cross; The bread we remember His body what Jesus went Thru; The cup his blood the New testament; Remember the beatings Jesus took for us; By His stripes we were healed; We are to do this in remembrance of Jesus.
God has blessed, healed, and prosper those who believe, so that one can live a blessed and victorious life. God takes pleasure in the prosperity of His Saints:
All believers are called to preach the gospel and to make disciples of all people,
It is not Gods will that people parish; and that angels will preach the gospel in the last days to all nations.
Revelation 14:6.And I saw another angel fly in the middle of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
The Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again just as He promised;
1 Thessalonians 4:14-17
14.For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15. For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain to the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
and We who are alive in Christ will go up to meat Jesus in the clouds, but the dead in Christ will be raised first; There will be a resurrection of the dead; The lost will be cast into Hell:
3. To whom also he showed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:
4. And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, said he, you have heard of me.
5. For John truly baptized with water; but you shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
6. When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, will you at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
7. And he said to them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father has put in his own power.
8. But you shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come on you: and you shall be witnesses to me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and to the uttermost part of the earth.
9. And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
10. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11. Which also said, You men of Galilee, why stand you gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as you have seen him go into heaven.
- Do you know how much He Loves You? He loves you with an everlasting love (prepareforthelamb.wordpress.com)
- It Shall NEVER Go Out! (biblebelievernet.com)
- Jesus Is Our Hope (shareaverse.wordpress.com)
- What I Believe: (cjiministry.wordpress.com)